The ninety-year-old landmark bears the initials KR Long Beach Metro Map , taken from a livestock brand reflecting the property’s historic name, Kentucky Ranch. Opposite the barn Long Beach Metro Map , owners Michelle and Sherman Thacher built a 4,600-square-foot, solar-powered winery with slot windows and arched pine doors. On the porch stand a red horse-drawn carriage that belonged to Sherman’s maternal great-great-grandmother and a ranch wagon once used in her family’s historic Ventura County orchards.
A fifth-generation Californian, Sherman was raised in Ojai, where his paternal greatgrandfather tended a citrus orchard and, in 1887, founded a renowned boarding school. Following in the family’s footsteps, Sherman farms a small Zinfandel and Petite Sirah vineyard. He buys additional fruit to supplement his wine production, preferring Paso Robles-area grapes because of their diverse flavor profiles.
Long Beach Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE