The city of Pistoia is located in central Tuscany, Italy and is a perfect destination for tourists. The best way to explore the city is by using a map of all the places of interest and attractions. In this article, we will offer you the map of all the best things to do in Pistoia.
Map of Pistoia
A map of the best things to do in Pistoia can be found below. Pistoia is a historic city located in Tuscany, Italy. The city is known for its well-preserved medieval architecture and for its Renaissance art. Pistoia also has a large number of art galleries, parks, and monuments. The city is home to several universities, including the University of Florence.
There are a number of things to do in Pistoia, including visiting the monuments and art galleries, enjoying a picnic in one of the city’s parks, touring the universities, shopping at the many boutiques and markets, taking a walk in the old town, or visiting one of the many vineyards in the area. Whatever activity you choose to enjoy in Pistoia, you’re sure to have a great time!
Map Of The Best Things To Do In Pistoia Photo Gallery
What to do in Pistoia
If you’re ever in the area, be sure to check out Pistoia! The city is full of art and history, and there’s plenty of things to do no matter what your interests are. From touring ancient ruins to exploring the winding streets of its old town, Pistoia has something for everyone.
Here are a few of our favorite activities to get you started:
-Visit the beautiful Duomo cathedral, one of Italy’s most famous religious buildings.
-Walk around the medieval town center and take in all of the charming architecture.
-Explore the region’s many vineyards and wine tastings – there’s sure to be something to your taste!
-Check out some of the city’s top art galleries – whether you’re a fan of contemporary or historical work, Pistoia has something for you.
Where to Eat in Pistoia
1. La Pistaiole – This place is a must-try for any visitor to Pistoia. It offers an amazing variety of pizzas, pastas, and desserts – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
2. Il Giardino – This charming little Italian restaurant is perfect for a casual meal with friends. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is lovely.
3. Da Michele – This traditional Italian restaurant is a must-go if you’re looking for something special. The food here is absolutely delicious, and the atmosphere is simply divine.
4. Il Forno di Silvio – If you’re looking for something truly unique in terms of cuisine, then Il Forno di Silvio should definitely be on your list. The food here is unlike anything else you’ll ever try, and it’s definitely worth a visit!
5. Birreria il Caffè – If beer isn’t your thing, then this place might not be the best place for you. However, if you’re a fan of wine then Birreria il Caffè will definitely be worth your time!
How to Get Around in Pistoia
In Pistoia, there are a number of ways to get around. You can walk, take the bus, or ride a bike. Here is a map of the best things to do in Pistoia.
1) Walk around the town center. The main attractions are the Duomo, which is a beautiful Gothic cathedral, and the Baptistery, which is famous for its intricate frescos. There are also many cafes and restaurants along the main streets.
2) Take the bus. There are several buses that go around town, and they run frequently. The fare is €1.50 per ride.
3) Ride your bike. Pistoia has many bike lanes, and it’s easy to get around town this way. There are also many hills in the town, so be prepared for a workout!
Important Districts of the City of Pistoia
Pistoia is a small town in Tuscany, located about 25 kilometers east of Florence. Pistoia has a population of about 43,000 people and is known for its Renaissance-era architecture and for the Palladian Villas of the wealthy Florentine families.
Districts of Pistoia:
-Santa Maria della Scala
-San Francesco della Vigna
-San Donato Church
-Santa Croce Church
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map
- Moscow Travel Guide for Tourist: Map of Moscow