Raffles Praslin, SEYCHELLES
Seven nights bed and breakfast in an Ocean View Pool Villa from £3,150 per person, including international flights, domestic flight and car transfers. Honeymooners will also receive a cocktail- making class as well as a selection of honeymoon surprises. The swoon-worthy islands of the Seychelles are Instagram heaven, with palm-fringed talcum-soft beaches and lush mountainous interiors.
Raffles Praslin, SEYCHELLES Photo Gallery
Think Jurassic Park without the dinosaurs. Raffles, on the island of Praslin, is grown-up, grand and surrounded by nature. It’s also the proud owner of the largest spa in the Indian Ocean (13 treatment rooms and endless couples therapies to choose from). Guest villas (each has its own plunge pool) are vast, modern and decorated in cinnamon shades.
Romantic dinners à deux, private sunset cruises and helicopter trips to islands dotted with coco de mer are the order of the day here. Look out for the amazing giant Aldabra tortoises, which roam freely among these ancient boulder-strewn islands.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista