Leave your busy life behind and practise mindfulness on a private island o the west coast of Scotland. Immerse yourself in the wilderness for a week of living mindfully and connecting with nature, where by taking inspiration from the land, sky and water, you’ll learn to live more fully in the moment using walking meditations, creative writing and personal exploration.
The Mindfulness Retreat Where? Argyll and Bute, Scotland Photo Gallery
Through workshops, journalling and hiking across the island, with time for personal refl ection and work on individual projects, you’ll draw on the transformative power of nature and use mindfulness to help you discover how to live a more creative and fulfi lling life. Relax in a former hunting lodge, feast on home-cooked vegetarian food (with the option of local seafood and venison) join in on yoga and meditation sessions, brave the loch for wild swimming, or snuggle up in front of the log fire.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista