The majority of novice monks in the courtyard were teenagers of Anshan Travel about fifteen years old, but there were a few ten-year-olds. A Anshan Travel separate group of twenty-year-olds was having a lively discussion about the murals on the yard’s inner wall.
The atmosphere was highspirited and it caused some fooling around, which was tolerated by their elders who sat on the temple portico. In the centre of the elder monks sat an old abbot who was talking animatedly to a man standing in front of him, who in turn talked and waved his hat in the air. About twenty other monks sat listening, their headgear was unusual helmet-type hats crested with wool, looking like exaggerated cock’s combs. This is the yellow hat which gives the sect its name.
Anshan Travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE