CALVIN COOLIDGE STATE MAP VERMONT
Consisting of a number of tracts in south-central Vermont, Calvin Coolidge State Forest has terrain which ranges from hilly to mountainous, with several sizable peaks.
There are hardwood forests along with some conifers, and wildlife includes white-tailed deer, black bear, and wild turkey.
Activities: Hiking and backpacking are possible on several established trails. Some trails and roads are suitable for cross-country skiing during winter. Fishing is available, and hunting is permitted in season.
Camping Regulations: Campsites must be at elevations under 2,500 feet, and also at least 100 feet from water sources, 200 feet from trails and property lines, and 2,500 feet from roads or developed areas. Some areas are off-limits to camping. Groups of 11 or more must obtain a permit. Campfires are allowed.
For Further Information: Calvin Coolidge State Forest, HCR Box 105, Plymouth, VT 05056; (802)672-3612.
CALVIN COOLIDGE STATE MAP VERMONT Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide