Travel Their heads were shaved bald, though on some the hair Nanjing was growing back in a light crew-cut. Their morning starts with a formal meditation Nanjing period. An insistent drumbeat could be heard, growing faster and more rhythmical.
In the centre of the temples stands the Grand Hall of the Golden Roof, whose gold-plated bronze roof is supported by marble walls. I didn’t try to find a way into the Hall, being content to listen and watch the rays of sun stealing over the lamasery’s red-tiled roofs. Mist was rising slowly from the valley below, the drumbeat continued, and I could smell fresh bread being baked somewhere nearby.
Nanjing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Top 10 Islands You Can Buy
- Top 10 Underrated Asian Cities 2023
- Top 10 Reasons Upsizing Will Be a Huge Travel Trend
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Destinations
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World