The Society of the Four Arts – Gallery

The Society of the Four Arts was founded in 1936 by a group of Palm Beach residents to meet the cultural needs of the resort community. Its original building on Four Arts Plaza by Maurice Fatio now houses the Library. The Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery Building designed by architect Addison Mizner contains galleries and an auditorium to accommodate art exhibitions and other programs. The Rovinsky Building, designed by Addison Mizner and renovated in 1974 by John Volk, contains administrative offices and a childrens library on the second floor. The Gallery presents monthly temporary exhibitions from early December through mid-April. The Philip Huilitar Sculpture Garden contains works by Carlos Castenada, Edward Fenno Hoffman. Ill, and Isamu Noguchi.

The Society of the Four Arts – Gallery Photo Gallery




Panama City Visual Arts Center of Northwest Florida

The Center presents the work of at least 375 Florida artists annually in two galleries, the 2,100-square foot Main Gallery and the 750-square-foot Higby Memorial Gallery. The Main Gallery mounts a variety of temporary exhibitions, including juried competitions, museum-coordinated traveling exhibits, and works by contemporary artists. The lower galleries offer the work of emerging artists and community-sponsored competitions and collections. The Center maintains a permanent collection of work primarily by local and regional artists.

Pensacola Junior College – Visual Arts Gallery

The PMA presents temporary exhibits as well as maintaining collections and a reference library. In addition to extensive holdings in European and American glass and sub-Saharan traditional art, the permanent collection includes works by noted artists such as Milton Avery, Linda Benglis, Thomas Hart Benton. Alexander Calder. Salvador Dali. Alex Katz. John Marin, Fairfield Porter, and Miriam Schapiro.

Maybe You Like Them Too

Leave a Reply

− 4 = 2